All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCome for a visit in Bear Country with this classic First Time Book(r) from Stan and Jan Berenstain. The Bear family has a new addition . . . a baby girl named Honey! However, Sister isn t sure she likes having the new baby in the tree house. Honey cries, is always hungry, and gets all the attention. Will things ever get better for Sister? This beloved story is a perfect way to teach children about what it s like to have a new baby in the house. Includes over 50 bonus stickers!
- Author BiographyStan and Jan Berenstain were already successful cartoonists for magazines and adult humor books when they began writing children's books. The first story starring the bear family, <i>The Big Honey Hunt</i>, appeared in 1962. Since then, more than 360 Berenstain Bears books have been published, and more than 300 million copies have been sold. What began as an idea sparked by their young sons' love of reading has become one of the best-selling children's book series ever.
- Author(s)Jan Berenstain,Stan Berenstain
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2005
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleFirst Time Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content NoteFull-Colour Illustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.46Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $13.46
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $17.54
- AU $9.19Trending at AU $13.14
- AU $22.73Trending at AU $24.90
- AU $23.76Trending at AU $26.82
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $20.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.