CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.48
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionRaised with four older stepcousins in a conservative, churchgoing family, Frannie Price teeters on the brink of adolescence in the summer of 1985. Her timidity and awkwardness make her easy to overlook, yet she has one true friend in her cousin Jonathan. Jonathan, her childhood champion and the best person she kws. But when the Grant twins enter her life, Frannie's world turns upside down. Not only does the sly and charming Eric Grant set her girl cousins against each other, but his flirtatious sister makes off with Jonathan's heart. Only Frannie sees the faults running beneath the family landscape-t that anyone's asking her opinion. Not her strict Uncle Paul, t her beloved Jonathan, and certainly t the Grants, who, after having their way with the rest of the Beresfords, turn their sights on her. What's a girl to do? And why does she feel, in this uncharted territory, like God left her at the border? With sympathy, humor and more than a d to Jane Austen's Mansfield Park, The Beresfords chronicles Frannie's coming of age, when all around her is coming apart.
- Author BiographyChristina Dudley's latest novel EVERLIVING has been called spooky and romantic and chosen as a Staff Favorite by the University of Washington Bookstore. Her debut novel MOURNING BECOMES CASSANDRA was a LoveWebRadio Book-of-the-Month and chosen Top Four of 2010 by DailyCheapReads.com. At the urging of her readers, she penned MOURNING's sequel THE LITTLEST DOUBTS. For the younger readers, her MIA AND THE MAGIC CUPCAKES garnered a 2010 Zola Award for Best Children's Picture Book. When not writing, Dudley can be found crashing local books clubs, acting in Sunday school skits, and speaking for love or money to any large group that will have her. She also blogs for the Bellevue (WA) Farmers Market as the UrbanFarmJunkie. More than you ever wanted to know about her can be found at her eponymous website. She and her family live in Bellevue, Washington.
- Author(s)Christina Dudley
- PublisherBellavita Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellavita Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.