All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Berlin Cookbook reveals how to make Schnitzel, Currywurst, Eisbein, Doner Kebab, and those jelly donuts kwn as Berliners-and how easy it is, since Berlin cuisine is simple, wholesome, and down-to-earth. This cookbook offers traditional recipes and also tells stories about the heritage and history of Berlin food: how Eisbein got its name, why King Friedrich II made Prussian farmers plant potatoes, how meatballs were imported by French Huguets, where to find Sauerkraut in Berlin, and how Otto von Bismarck got himself a herring. It is the first English-language Berlin cookbook available, published by Berlinica, the only Berlin-themed publishing house in America.
- Author BiographyRose Marie Donhauser is an experienced cook, cookbook author, travel journalist, food critic, and a member of the jury of Berlin s master chefs, which honors the city s best restaurants. She lives in Berlin.
- Author(s)Rose Marie Donhauser
- PublisherBerlinica Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerlinica Publishing LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight192 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Photographer(s)Florian Bolk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $33.61Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $17.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.