All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionCycling the open road has its pleasures but it can also be intimidating, especially for the vice or the parent with young children. Fortunate, there's ather option for those cyclist who have something a little more peaceful and recreational in mind: the paved bike path. Free of cars, red lights, and exhaust fumes, recreational paths are popping up everywhere. In The Best Bike Paths of New England, Wendy Williams has done you the favor of finding them in advance.Organized by state, The Best Bike Paths of New England is the only comprehensive listing of these community treasures, describing forty-five paths and detailing everything you'll need to kw about each one: -- A map of each state showing you where the path is-- A detailed description of the path, including mileage-- General background, including the history of the path and any useful tourist information-- The level of difficulty, type of scenery, and condition of pavement-- Availability of food and bathrooms-- Directions, including the most accessible parking areaWhether you want to coast alongside the send dunes of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, climb the White Mountains of New Hampshire, or explore Maine's Acadia National Park, there's a bike path waiting for you. So fill your water baffle, pack a lunch, pump up your tires, and prepare for a great ride!
- Author BiographyWendy Williams, a graduate of Northeastern University, is the host of the popular television show The Wendy Williams Show. She lives in New York with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Wendy Williams
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Note5 MAPS T-O TEXT
- Weight247 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.