All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionRobin Shepard, author of the award-winning book Wisconsin's Best Breweries and Brewpubs, w showcases The Best Breweries and Brewpubs of Illiis. This guidebook introduces some three dozen breweries and brewpubs in Illiis and sixteen within half an hour's drive across the state line in Iowa, Missouri, Indiana, and Wisconsin. From the small microbrewery Two Brothers in Warrenville and big brewpubs like Goose Island in Chicago to the world-famous brewing giant Anheuser-Busch in St. Louis, Shepard provides descriptions and ratings of more than four hundred beers. Shepard also introduces vices to the brewing process and a wide variety of beer styles. And, in this information packed guidebook, you'll find a list of helpful books and Web sites, as well as where to find Illiis beer-tastings and festivals.
- Author BiographyRobin Shepard is the author of Wisconsin's Best Breweries and Brewpubs, also published by the University of Wisconsin Press, which was awarded the Quill and Tankard Writing Award of the North American Guild of Beer Writers. Shepard is associate professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Robin Shepard
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note32 illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.