All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.99
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.08
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.76
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $33.79
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $35.85
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $35.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents 100 practical ways to make a perfect celebration. It shows you how to create a wonderful Christmas with ideas for gifts, decorations and of course recipes for the festive season, and 250 inspiring photographs. It features presents to make, Christmas cards, gift wrapping and decorating. It includes traditional recipes and delicious dishes for the best-ever Christmas dinner. It also includes fun projects and food specially for children. The celebration of Christmas is deeply woven into the fabric of family life, and often comprises the most precious childhood memories. This beautifully illustrated and practical volume offers a wealth of project ideas for the holidays. There are sections devoted to decking the home with holly and ivy, mistletoe, fruit, flowers and candles in traditional and original ways, ideas to make the most of Christmas presents, as well as a selection of projects specially designed for children and a tasty range of Christmas dishes. With stunning photographs and clear sequences, this book will inspire you to share the kind of Christmas that memories are made of.
- Author BiographyPamela Westland is a freelance writer who has written over 50 books on flower arranging and cookery. She has demonstrated flower arranging on television and for various groups throughout Britain.
- Author(s)Pamela Westland
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight681 g
- Width234 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.