All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionAge level - 3 and up. The primary colors Red, Yellow and Blue compete to be the best color in this fun adventure story where they are surprised to discover friendship and acceptance through color-mixing.
- Author BiographyBarbara Taff A mixed-media artist, Taff unites her expertise in cartooning, graphic design, writing and teaching in The Best Colors. An award-winning graphic designer and creator of whimsical scenario sculptures, she has exhibited her work nationally. She holds a master's degree in art education from Pratt Institute in New York, and her articles on art activities for children have appeared in national art education publications. Born in Rochester, N.Y., Taff lives in New York City and Fleischmanns, N.Y.
- Author(s)Barbara Taff
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width211 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.