All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever heard a Jewish, Italian, Libyan, Catholic, Irish, Mexican, Polish, Belgian, Norwegian, or an Essex Girl, Newfie, Mother-in-Law, or joke aimed at a mirity, this book of Anesthesiologist jokes is for you. In this t-so-original book, The Best Ever Book of Anesthesiologist Jokes; Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Kw-Who, Mark Young takes a whole lot of tired, worn out jokes and makes them funny again. The Best Ever Book of Anesthesiologist Jokes is so uriginal; it's original. And, if you don't burst out laughing from at least one Anesthesiologist joke in this book, there's something wrong with you. This book has so many Anesthesiologist jokes; you won't kw where to start. For example: Why do Anesthesiologists wear slip-on shoes? You need an IQ of at least 4 to tie a shoelace. *** An evil genie captured an Anesthesiologist and her two friends and banished them to the desert for a week. The genie allowed each person to bring one thing. The first friend brought a canteen so he wouldn't die of thirst. The second friend brought an umbrella to keep the sun off. The Anesthesiologist brought a car door, because if it got too hot she could just roll down the window! *** Did you hear about the Anesthesiologist who wore two jackets when she painted the house? The instructions on the can said: Put on two coats. *** Why do Anesthesiologists laugh three times when they hear a joke? Once when it is told, once when it is explained to them, and once when they understand it.
- Author BiographyMark Geoffrey Young is an American-Australian writer, journalist, broadcaster and humorist who has written hundreds of books, articles and stories for magazines, newspapers and radio stations around the world. His books include The Best Ever Book of ... Jokes, The Best Ever Guide to Demotivation for ..., The Best Ever Book of Money Saving Tips for ..., and The Best Ever Guide to Getting Out of Debt for ... .
- Author(s)Mark Geoffrey Young
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.