Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever heard a Jewish, Blond, Italian, Irish, Blond, Libyan, Catholic, Mexican, Polish, Australian, Norwegian, or an Essex Girl, Newfie, Mother-in-Law, or joke aimed at a mirity, this book of bartender jokes is for you. In this t-so-original book, The Best Ever Book of Bartender Jokes; Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Kw-Who, Mark Young takes a whole lot of tired, worn out jokes and makes them funny again. The book of bartender jokes is so uriginal, it's original. And, if you don't burst out laughing from at least one bartender joke in this book, there's something wrong with you. This book has so many bartender jokes, you won't kw where to start. For example: Why do bartenders wear slip-on shoes? You need an IQ of at least 4 to tie a shoelace. *** A bartender and his wife were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday morning. The bartender turned to his wife and said: When I die, I want you to sell all my stuff. Why would you want me to do that?, asked his wife. I figure that you'll eventually remarry, and I don't want some asshole using my stuff, replied the bartender. The bartender's spouse said: What makes you think I'd marry ather asshole? *** Did you hear about the bartender who wore two jackets when he painted his house? The instructions on the can said: Put on two coats. *** Why do bartenders laugh three times when they hear a joke? Once when it is told, once when it is explained to them, and once when they understand it.
- Author BiographyMark Geoffrey Young is an American-Australian writer, journalist and humorist who has written hundreds of books, articles and scripts for magazines, newspapers and radio stations around the world. His books include The West Australian Joke Book, How to Promote Your Business, Dr. Young's Guide to Demotivating Employees, How to Sell Your House Condo or Co-op in Any Market and the current series of The Best Ever Book of Jokes.
- Author(s)Mark Geoffrey Young
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.