All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever heard a Jewish, Italian, Irish, Libyan, Catholic, Mexican, Polish, Norwegian, or an Essex Girl, Newfie, Mother-in-Law, or joke aimed at a mirity, this book of Lesbian jokes is for you. In this t-so-original book, The Best Ever Book of Lesbian Jokes; Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Kw-Who, Mark Young takes a whole lot of tired, worn out jokes and makes them funny again. The Best Ever Book of Lesbian Jokes is so uriginal, it's original. And, if you don't burst out laughing from at least one Lesbian joke in this book, there's something wrong with you. This book has so many Lesbian jokes, you won't kw where to start. For example: Why do Lesbians wear slip-on shoes? You need an IQ of at least 4 to tie a shoelace. *** An evil genie captured a Lesbian and her two friends and banished them to the desert for a week. The genie allowed each person to bring one thing. The first friend brought a canteen so he wouldn't die of thirst. The second friend brought an umbrella to keep the sun off. The Lesbian brought a car door, because if it got too hot she could just roll down the window! *** Did you hear about the Lesbian who wore two jackets when she painted the house? The instructions on the can said: Put on two coats. *** Why do Lesbians laugh three times when they hear a joke? Once when it is told, once when it is explained to them, and once when they understand it.
- Author BiographyMark Geoffrey Young is an American- Australian writer, journalist and humorist who has written hundreds of books, articles and scripts for magazines, newspapers and radio stations around the world. His books include The West Australian Joke Book, How to Promote Your Business, Dr. Young's Guide to Demotivating Employees, How to Sell Your House Condo or Co-op in Any Market and the current series of The Best Ever Book of Jokes.
- Author(s)Mark Geoffrey Young
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.