All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe Best Ever Book of Money Saving Tips for Irish Citizens: Creative Ways to Cut Your Costs, Conserve Your Capital And Keep Your Cash; is the ultimate guide to saving money and getting rich quick. Filled with the craziest, funniest and most ridiculous money saving tips you can imagine, this humorous, groundbreaking resource shows you how Irishman waste money and provides you with everything you need to transform your life. The Best Ever Book of Money Saving Tips for Irish Citizens is filled revolutionary tips that even the tightest Tightwad would have trouble coming up with. Bright ideas include: - Hanging out your dental floss to dry so you can reuse it later - Finding God to reduce your household expenses - Filling your Thermos at work to reduce your water bill - Fasting to reduce your food costs. Other tips include: - Cutting your bathroom costs by 50% - Changing the perception others have of you - Making your family grateful for the things they have - Getting others to help you save money - Reducing your expenditure on food and other necessities. The savings in this book are so extreme; most Irish Citizens won't be able to implement them. But for those that do, they'll be able to recover the cost of this book after just a few pages. Ask yourself: Are you a cost-cutting warrior willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to save money, or are you a spendthrift Irish Citizen who wastes money?
- Author BiographyMark Geoffrey Young is an American-Australian writer, journalist, broadcaster and humorist who has written hundreds of books, articles and stories for magazines, newspapers and radio stations around the world. His books include The Best Ever Book of ... Jokes, The Best every Guide to Demotivation for ..., and The Best Ever Book of Money Saving Tips for ...
- Author(s)Mark Geoffrey Young
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.