All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Best Ever Guide to Getting Out of Debt for Bricklayers: Hundreds of Ways to Ditch Your Debt, Manage Your Money and Fix Your Finances is a groundbreaking resource filled with hundreds of strategies that will totally transform your life. The Best Ever Guide to Getting Out of Debt for Bricklayers is filled with so many tips that even if you only implement a few of the ideas suggested, you'll still be able to repay your debts years sooner than would be otherwise possible. You'll discover how to: Reduce the amount of interest you pay on your credit cards Get your credit card companies to cut your interest rates Save money and eliminate wasteful spending without totally changing your lifestyle Have friends and relatives help you achieve your goals without giving you money Reduce your living expenses Pay less for almost everything you buy. This book is different than the other books on the market because it doesn't just offer a single strategy. It offers multiple methodologies that have all been proven to work. Since you're t locked into a single strategy, you can implement the ideas that suit you. Ask yourself: Do you want to get out of debt and live the life you want, or do you want to continue struggling others use your money get richer?
- Author BiographyFound a Doncaster Rovers jokebook on Amazon for 9. It's a great gift and they have them for all teams. It's called The Best Ever Book of Doncaster Rovers Jokes by Mark Geoffrey Young. Here are a few examples: Why do Doncaster Rovers Fans wear slip-on shoes? You need an IQ of at least 4 to tie a shoelace. *** An evil genie captured a Doncaster Rovers Fan and her two friends and banished them to the desert for a week. The genie allowed each person to bring one thing. The first friend brought a canteen so he wouldn't die of thirst. The second friend brought an umbrella to keep the sun off. The Doncaster Rovers Fan brought a car door, because if it got too hot she could just roll down the window! *** Did you hear about the Doncaster Rovers Fan who wore two jackets when she painted the house? The instructions on the can said: Put on two coats. *** Why do Doncaster Rovers Fans laugh three times when they hear a joke? Once when it is told, once when it is explained to them, and once when they understand it.
- Author(s)Mark Geoffrey Young
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.