All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe Best Ever Guide to Getting Out of Debt for Liverpool Fans: Hundreds of Ways to Ditch Your Debt, Manage Your Money and Fix Your Finances is a groundbreaking resource filled with hundreds of strategies that will totally transform your life. The Best Ever Guide to Getting Out of Debt for Liverpool Fans is filled with so many tips that even if you only implement a few of the ideas suggested, you'll still be able to repay your debts years sooner than would be otherwise possible. You'll discover how to: Reduce the amount of interest you pay on your credit cards Get your credit card companies to cut your interest rates Save money and eliminate wasteful spending without totally changing your lifestyle Have friends and relatives help you achieve your goals without giving you money Reduce your living expenses Pay less for almost everything you buy. This book is different than the other books on the market because it doesn't just offer a single strategy. It offers multiple methodologies that have all been proven to work. Since you're t locked into a single strategy, you can implement the ideas that suit you. Ask yourself: Do you want to get out of debt and live the life you want, or do you want to continue struggling others use your money get richer?
- Author BiographyMark Geoffrey Young is an American-Australian writer, journalist, broadcaster and humorist who has written hundreds of books, articles and stories for magazines, newspapers and radio stations around the world. His books include The Best Ever Book of ... Jokes, The Best Ever Guide to Demotivation for ..., The Best Ever Book of Money Saving Tips for ..., and The Best Ever Guide to Getting Out of Debt for ... .
- Author(s)Mark Geoffrey Young
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.