All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about living and staying healthy for the rest of your life. Not a real diet or set of exercises, it is advice on HOW TO DIET and how to maintain a healthy weight permanently.
- Author BiographyC.J. Greene is a former actor, singer, and dancer who grew up on Long Island in New York. She attended college and graduated with a B.S. degree in Business Administration, and studied Health and Nutrition at the Nassau Community College. She also had a short, but successful career designing clothing and novelties while writing and editing manuscripts for others in her spare time. She is now a retired senior citizen enjoying Life! Writing has always been one of her greatest passions and she dreamed of publishing books about the challenges that young adults face in the New Age. She has written this book on Health and Dieting in response to the requests of her friends and family to help teach them how to not only lose weight...but how to keep it off permanently. Hopefully, she prays this book will help.
- Author(s)C J Greene
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.