All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhen your baby is walking - and you're sprinting to keep up - count on The Best Friends' Guide to Toddlers to keep you one step ahead! One moment your little sweetie curls up in your lap and kisses your neck, the next he's running through the local shop screaming 'No, , !' Just who is this little being who was formerly your baby? Does it seem like your precious infant has been replaced by a very small maniac? Are you alternately enchanted and terrified by your toddler's independence, imagination and inability to sit still for one single minute? Don't panic - the wise, witty and always honest advice of Vicki Iovine is here to help you figure out such things as: How to say '' and look like you mean it When to move your little tyke out of the cot and into a bed (and how to keep him there) Which vegetables your toddler will eat - and how to disguise the others Who decides when it's time to potty-train Whether you can ever win an argument with a person whose vocabulary is only a hundred words Iovine tells mothers what they need to kw - straight-from-the-hip survival tips from the ones who've been there. The Best Friends' Guides tell it like it is and give frazzled mums a much-needed laugh.
- Author BiographyVicki Iovine is the mother of four teenage children. Since the success of The Best Friends' Guide to Pregnancy, she has gone on to write several books in the Best Friends' Guide series, has lent her expertise in columns for the Los Angeles Times and Child magazine, and has served as a relationships correspondent for Redbook. She has also been a parenting correspondent on the Today show, Oprah, and The View. Vicki lives in Los Angeles with her children and husband, Jimmy Iovine.
- Author(s)Vicki Iovine
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.