All listings for this product
About this product
- Description50 decadent and delicious dairy-free recipes that everyone will want to indulge in. If you're vegan or simply looking to go dairy-free, enjoying the creamy simple pleasure of a cone or dish of ice cream can be a challenge - t to mention longing for the stretch and ooey, gooey goodness of cheese. These completely vegan but completely delicious recipes will have you enjoying some luscious cheese and ice cream with a minimum of effort but a lot of flavour. All the recipes contain natural and organic ingredients, making them healthy and surprisingly easy to prepare. With just some organization and preparation, you'll be creating sorbets, ice cream, ice pops and frozen desserts along with tasty artisan cheeses in the warmth and comfort of your kitchen. You'll create interesting textures and flavours that come very close to dairy-based cheeses and ice cream and are so delicious that you won't even miss milk. Great classic cheese recipes like Cashew-Soy Ricotta, Parmesan and Spicy Gouda are interpreted vegan style, and there are also fermented and homemade cheese specialities like Cheese with Figs and Walnuts or Vegan Fondue with White Wine. Sorbets and ice cream recipes include Coconut-Mint Stracciatella, Mango-Melon Sorbet with Lemon Zest, Pistachio Ice Cream, Cucumber-Mojito Paletas, Smoothie Ice Pops, Apple-Cinnamon Granita, Ice Cream Sandwiches and Chocolate Praline Cones. Full colour throughout, with over 60 photos plus easy-to-follow instructions and techniques makes this the perfect cookbook for established vegans or for someone who is simply looking to embrace a dairy-free lifestyle.
- Author BiographyPassionate and committed to an ethical, healthy and tasty kitchen, Marie Laforet shares her culinary discoveries and experiments on her blog, 100-vegetal.com. She is also a gifted photographer and is involved in many community projects. She lives in Paris.
- Author(s)Marie Laforet
- PublisherRobert Rose Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content Note60 colour photos
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.