All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe Best Irish Drinks is the ultimate collection of cocktails straight from the Emerald Isle. Along with more than 300 recipes, you'll find essential information on Irish liquors, as well as famous Irish wisdom, sayings and toasts. Featuring recipes from America's best bartenders, the readers of Bartender Magazine , this book contains about every Irish drink served.
- Author BiographyRay Foley has been a bartender for over 20 years and is publisher of Bartender magazine. He is the founder of the Bartenders Foundation Inc., as well as the author of Bartending for Dummies and has also been featured in major magazines, including Forbes and Playboy.
- Author(s)Ray Foley
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Out-of-print date27/06/2013
- Weight136 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.