Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn high school, everyone has their secrets. Even well-brought-up Emma Fraser. Emma's sophomore year started out all wrong. First, her best friend Andy confessed to losing his virginity in the back seat of a car, leaving Emma all alone in the V-Club. Then the rest of her friends got weird and, suddenly, Emma found herself feeling like a stranger. Now, struggling to find her new place, Emma wonders if things could get any worse. When Deegan Burke, a rich, gorgeous senior, asks Emma to be his date for the prom, Emma thinks her luck has begun to change. But rather than being able to celebrate, her whole world starts to unravel. And when secrets that once seemed so incent start to take a very dangerous turn, Emma discovers that friends are friends matter what...and some secrets aren't worth keeping.
- Author BiographyWendi Nunnery is the author the young adult novel, The Best Kept Secret. She is also a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and a staff writer for The Simply Beloved, a lifestyle website for women of faith. She lives, writes, and mothers in Atlanta, Georgia. You can learn more about Wendi by visiting www.wendinunnery.com or by following her on Twitter and Instagram @ladynunnery.
- Author(s)Wendi Nunnery
- PublisherBookfish Books LLC
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBookfish Books LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.