All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate soup cookbook-from James Beard Cookbook of the Year award-winning author Clifford Wright Soup is an affordable, popular dish the world over. In The Best Soups in the World, rewned food scholar and cookbook author Clifford Wright compiles the globe's most delicious soups into a single collection, exploring the history and cultural significance of each recipe along the way. Perfect for cooks at any level of experience, the book includes traditional American and thrilling international flavors alike-from Old-Fashioned Chicken Noodle to Thai Mushroom and Chile to Mexican Roasted Pobla and Three Cheese to Tuscan White Bean. * A great value-features 300 recipes in an affordable, beautiful paperback format * Clifford Wright is a highly-respected cookbook author who has won the James Beard Cookbook of the Year Award and the James Beard Award for Best Writing on Food * The perfect soup cookbook for anyone who loved Wright's highly acclaimed casseroles cookbook Bake Until Bubbly The Best Soups in the World presents exciting, enticing, easy-to-prepare recipes using common, easy-to-find ingredients-perfect for budget-conscious cooks whose tastes kw boundaries.
- Author BiographyClifford A. Wright is the award-winning author of eleven previous cookbooks. His book A Mediterranean Feast won the James Beard Foundation/Kitchen Aid Cookbook of the Year Award, as well as the James Beard Award for Best Writing on Food. He writes frequently for Saveur, Bon Appetit, Fine Cooking, and Food & Wine, and teaches cooking and food history at schools throughout the country. Read Wright regularly at his blog cuisines-mediterranean.blogspot.com, visit his Web site www.cliffordawright.com, and follow his contributions to www.zesterdaily.com. He lives in Santa Monica, California.
- Author(s)Clifford A. Wright
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/12/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight888 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine35 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.11
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.