All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlay with Freedom ... And Win More!The Best Tennis of Your Life is an inspirational and practical guide that will help players of all levels finally master the mental game. Author Jeff Greenwald draws from his unique background as a world-class player, sports psychology consultant, psychotherapist, and former coach to provides 50 specific tools you can immediately apply in any match situation. This comprehensive guide will show you how to:embrace nerves and play even better under pressuremaintain confidence to win more consistentlydevelop a pin-point focusaccess an ideal level of intensityplay with a renewed sense of passion and freedomWhy wait any longer to play the best tennis of your life? Get the mental edge with this invaluable resource and watch your game soar.
- Author BiographyJeff Greenwald, M.A., MFT is a former tennis professional. In 2002, Jeff was ranked by the International Tennis Federation as number 1 in the world in the men's 35 age division, and number 1 in the United States in that age division by the United States Tennis Association, in both singles and doubles. He is an associate editor for TennisOne.com and has written articles for numerous tennis publications. He currently lives in Corte Madera, CA.
- Author(s)Jeff Greenwald
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2007
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetterway Books
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.