All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.31Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionTo his contemporaries, Francis John Haverfield was the 'father of Roma-British studies', and his death on September 30th 1919 was greeted with widespread lamentation. In the decades immediately following his death, Haverfield's reputation survived largely undiminished, in fact his view of the Romanisation of Britain became so widely accepted that it held sway for almost a century, and is only w being re-examined by both positive and negative interpreters of his views. What is clear however, is that his immense contribution to the study of Roman Britain is worthy of attention.
- Author(s)P. W. M. Freeman
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication10/12/2007
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Weight744 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine52 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.