All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an exceptional insight into how children learn science, as well as which teaching approaches have been found to be most successful. Drawing on the significant body of research carried out over the past 35 years, the book provides valuable evidence about which tried-and-tested approaches enhance learning and help children actually learn science. The book:*supports you in becoming more effective in teaching primary science*offers a reliable evidential base, founded on significant research findings*helps you make informed choices about which approaches to use in your teaching repertoire*provides support for completing your written assignments Overall the text helps you develop your kwledge and understanding of primary science, as well as how best to plan for teaching this important subject. Insights into how children best learn science, together with practical teaching ideas that have been tested in a systematic way, makes this an essential book for primary teachers in training and an invaluable guide for primary teachers teaching science in Key Stages One and Two.
- Author BiographyDr Michael Allen is Associate Professor of Primary Science at Kingston University, UK. He is also the author of Misconceptions in Primary Science, 2nd Edition (Open UP, 2014).
- Author(s)Michael Allen
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.