All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionAre you living with the stress of an overwhelmed schedule and aching with the sadness of an underwhelmed soul? Lysa TerKeurst is learning that there is a big difference between saying yes to everyone and saying yes to God. In The Best Yes she will help you: * Cure the disease to please with a biblical understanding of the command to love. * Escape the guilt of disappointing others by learning the secret of the small . * Overcome the agony of hard choices by embracing a wisdom based decision-making process. * Rise above the rush of endless demands and discover your best yes today.
- Author BiographyLysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
- Author(s)Lysa TerKeurst
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.