All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionThere has never been a better time to enjoy vegetarian food. Meat-free eating has well and truly outgrown its worthy-yet-dull image, and vegetarian cuisine is w widely regarded as appetizing, ecomical and invative. This book contains a complete selection of delicious vegetarian recipes and step-by-step photographs guarantee perfect results every time. Every recipe comes with a complete nutritional breakdown to help plan healthy menus.
- Author BiographyLinda Fraser is a highly experienced author and editor. She was Cooking Editor on the successful BBC Good Food magazine and has since written and edited dozens of bestselling food and recipe titles.
- Author(s)Linda Fraser
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note800
- Weight640 g
- Width170 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.