All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the rthern reaches of Stokes State Forest to the Atlantic coastal islands, camping in New Jersey has never been better. The Best in Tent Camping: New Jersey is a guidebook for tent campers who like quiet, scenic, and serene campsites. It's the perfect resource if you blanch at the thought of pitching a tent on a concrete slab, trying to sleep through the blare of ather camper's boombox, or waking to find your tent surrounded by a convoy of RVs. The Best in Tent Camping: New Jersey guides you to the quietest, most beautiful, most secure, and best managed campgrounds in the Garden State. Whether you are a New Jersey native in search of new territory or a vacationer on the lookout for that dream campground, this book unlocks the secrets to the best tent camping that New Jersey has to offer.
- Author(s)Marie Javins
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Tent Camping
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content NoteOver 50 maps
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.