All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionWith an exciting combination of cream-of-the-crop classics and boundary-obliterating new contributions, the special fifteenth anniversary edition of Best American Erotica brings the heat like never before. Enhanced with author interviews that tell the real story behind the stories, and crowned with an unforgettable piece by 'the avatar of American erotica' (New York Times) herself, the 2008 instalment one of the most widely read sex anthologies is far and away the most enticing one to date. As it rapidly approaches an astonishing half a million copies in print, the Best American Erotica series is t resting on its laurels; it's just hitting its sultry stride. Thoroughly electrifying - and thrillingly eclectic - the 2008 edition promises to open new doors with its exhilarating, equal-opportunity approach to erotic writing. Straight or gay, dominant or submissive, romantic or sadistic, Bright's selections run the gamut - and push all the right buttons.
- Author BiographySusie Bright has been the editor of the Best American Erotica series since 1993 and is known as the founder of the erotica genre. A columnist for Playboy and Salon, Bright has been profiled in USA Today, the L.A. Times, the San Francisco Review of Books, Esquire, Rolling Stone, Playboy, Penthouse and Vanity Fair. She also won an Erotic Oscar in 1999 for Best Film for Susie Bright, Sex Pest, a documentary produced and broadcast in the UK.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/02/2016
- Weight340 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySusie Bright
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement15th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.