Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionSoon after I became a Christian, I heard the Lord say I was to write a book and title it The Best of Both Worlds. Therefore, within these pages I've shared glimpses of my physical and spiritual life, tracing my journey along paths that led me to Jesus; and along the smooth and the rough roads I have traveled since then. It is my hope that my testimony will encourage you in your walk of faith and fellowship with the Lord, and give you the determination to press forward to complete your preordained course set by the God of our salvation.
- Author BiographyBetty Carey was born in South Carolina and raised and educated in New Jersey. She has worked for over twenty-five years as an elementary school teacher. She accepted Christ during her early twenties. She now serves as vice-president of Smile Bandages Ministries, South Plainfield, New Jersey. Betty and her husband, Robert, reside in North Carolina and are the proud parents of five children and ten grandchildren.
- Author(s)Betty Jean Carey
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.