CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Kinks, the Who, the Yardbirds...back in the 1960s a music revolution was taking place, and Liverpool's Cavern Club was at the centre of it. The Best of Cellars tells the story of the Cavern, beginning with its days as a great jazz club, before the Merseybeat explosion made it the most famous music venue in the world. The Beatles are of course central to the story but the book also features the other great names of the era, and later the likes of Elton John, Thin Lizzy and Queen. With reminiscences from some of the people involved and many wonderful photographs, this is a superb account of the ups and downs of the legendary club.
- Author BiographyPhil Thompson is a well known Merseyside author who has written many books on both Liverpool and Everton Football Clubs, as well as other aspects of life on Merseyside. He lives in Bebington on the Wirral.
- Author(s)Phil Thompson
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.