All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone wanted to believe that endless love was possible. She'd believed in it once, too, back when she was eighteen. In the spring of 1984, high school students Amanda Collier and Dawson Cole fell deeply, irrevocably in love. Though they were from opposite sides of the tracks, their love for one ather seemed to defy the realities of life in the small town of Oriental, North Carolina. But as the summer of their senior year came to a close, unforeseen events would tear the young couple apart, setting them on radically divergent paths. Now, twenty-five years later, Amanda and Dawson are summoned back to Oriental for the funeral of Tuck Hostetler, the mentor who once gave shelter to their high school romance. Neither has lived the life they imagined . . . and neither can forget the passionate first love that forever changed their lives. As Amanda and Dawson carry out the instructions Tuck left behind for them, they realize that everything they thought they knew -- about Tuck, about themselves, and about the dreams they held dear -- was t as it seemed. Forced to confront painful memories, the two former lovers will discover undeniable truths about the choices they have made. And in the course of a single, searing weekend, they will ask of the living, and the dead: Can love truly rewrite the past?
- Author BiographyWith over 100 million copies of his books sold, Nicholas Sparks is one of the world's most beloved storytellers. His novels include fourteen #1 New York Times bestsellers, and all of his books, including Three Weeks with My Brother, the memoir he wrote with his brother, Micah, have been New York Times and international bestsellers, and were translated into more than fifty languages. Eleven of Nicholas Sparks's novels--The Choice, The Longest Ride, The Best of Me, Safe Haven, The Lucky One, The Last Song, Dear John, Nights in Rodanthe, The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, and Message in a Bottle--have been adapted into major motion pictures.
- Author(s)Nicholas Sparks
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read bySean Pratt
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time570
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $19.25
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.