All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionTwo books in one, this is a compilation of 60 puzzles selected by award-winning crossword author Merl Reagle from two of his bestselling previous books, Sunday Crosswords Volume 3 and Sunday Crosswords Volume 4. The puzzles in this book are ingenious, tricky, stimulating, and often laugh-out-loud funny, of medium difficulty but of maximum entertainment value. This is the first in a new series of two-in-one crossword anthologies from the puzzlemaker that Games magazine calls the best Sunday crossword creator in America.
- Author BiographyMerl Reagle is an award-winning crossword puzzle creator whose Sunday puzzle appears every week in more than 50 major U.S. newspapers, including the Los Angeles Times, the Philadelphia Inquirer, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Seattle Times, and the Washington Post. He is one of the stars of the 2006 documentary Wordplay and has been a guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show and The Simpsons, where he voiced an animated version of himself. He has been called the best Sunday crossword creator in America by Games magazine. He is the author of 17 crossword puzzle anthologies. He lives in Tampa, Florida.
- Author(s)Merl Reagle
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight259 g
- Width224 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.