All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers professional techniques to produce flawless lighting effects. It includes: understanding the science of light and how it affects photography; mastering the fundamentals of photographic lighting; studio, location and outdoor lighting techniques; what to look for when selecting lights, light modifiers and other lighting equipment; lighting techniques for portrait photography, table-top photography and more. It also features: using window light for a natural look; techniques for painting with light and using multiple strobe props for flawless lighting results; taking control of outdoor lighting with subtractive lighting techniques; and, single- and multiple- light setups.
- Author BiographyBill Hurter is the editor of Rangefinder Magazine, a monthly publication for professional photographers. He is the former editor of Petersen's Photographic magazine and a graduate of Brooks Institute of Photography, from which he holds a BFA in professional photography and an honorary Masters of Science degree. He has been involved in professional photography for more than 25 years.
- Author(s)Bill Hurter
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight521 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.