CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Best of SAL & AL offers a series of Opinions from the Trenches, collected from their daily blog at www.salandalcommentary.com and w available in book form. It catches the anxiety of the man and woman on the street, trying to cope with the times. The combination of their cartoon images coupled with their mini-editorials, matter how dire, but always ready with a smile when recognizing and identifying the futility at hand. Sal & Al are two everyman salt of the earth characters, who live in the same neighborhood. They went to grade and high school together. They never went to college. They are on the verge of retirement, yet still at work. They have eugh time on their hands to think about what makes the world go round and contemplate the wisdom of life. They are always trying to figure out how their lives may be affected by events they read about daily in the paper or see on television. They are t hesitant to ask whether the Emperor indeed wears clothes. They try to peel off the layers of obfuscations, spin, political correctness and double talk by politicians. Although t formally versed in history, they are old eugh to remember their own history. They are thinking men. They are grass roots.
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.