All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionFor many years the Monday Morning Marketing Memo was one of the most popular marketing e-newsletters, read by business owners, entrepreneurs, senior executives, and marketing practitioners in organizations big and small. Slightly edited, revised, and updated as needed, the 42 Monday Morning Marketing Memo issues reprinted here are the ones that generated the most commentary, queries, and feedback from readers around the world. These 42 issues discuss a wide range of diverse topics, including corporate branding, customer retention, marketing strategies, and sales management skills. The Best of the Monday Morning Marketing Memo will help business executives, entrepreneurs, and marketers focus on the key marketing topics that will help you grow your businesses, retain customers, and leverage your corporate brands.
- Author BiographySteven Howard is a leading marketing strategist, positioning specialist, consultant, and author whose stellar marketing and sales career in Asia, Australia, and the USA has covered a wide variety of fields, ranging from consumer electronics to publishing and from a national airline to personal financial products. Founder of Howard Marketing Services, he has consulted to companies in the financial services, education, industrial products, consumer products, restaurants, petroleum, publishing, and hospitality fields. In 2014 he was named to a list of the Global Top 100 SEO Copywriters.
- Author(s)Steven Howard
- PublisherCaliente Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaliente Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.