All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first four books in the beloved Betsy-Tacy series are ready to delight a new generation ofreaders--and to bring a grownup generation of readers back to the engrossingstories of their youth. Following the childhoods of Betsy Ray and her friendsin the late 1800s and early 1900s, this handsome anthology collects theoriginal <em>Betsy-Tacy </em>as well as <em>Betsy, Tacy and Tib</em>, <em> Betsy and Tacy Go Over the Big Hill</em>, <em> and Betsy and Tacy Go Downtown</em>. Forewords by Judy Blume, Esther Hautzig, and Johanna Hurwitz, andillustrations by Lois Lenski, will make readers ofall ages feel at home in the imaginative life of young Betsy Ray as she awakensto the challenges and triumphs of her home in quaint Mankato, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Maud Hart Lovelace
- PublisherHarper Perennial
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleP.S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Perennial
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight581 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $13.39Trending at AU $18.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.