All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to make gorgeous, quality bags with the professional edge that really makes the difference between home-made and handmadeopen The Better Bag Maker by Nicole Mallalieu. In this how-to book accomplished bag maker, Nicole Mallalieu, reveals her high-end techniques, shortcuts, and secrets for professional design and finishes. The 10 featured projects teach a range of expert skills from adjusting the proportion of the pattern to constructing pockets, straps, flaps, and bases. By the end of this book, you'll have a closetful of polished bagsand most likely sew better than you ever imagined you could.
- Author BiographyNicole Mallalieu was born to sew! She has been sewing obsessively since the age of 3. Currently, Nicole designs purse, hat, and garment patterns and teaches bag-making for YOU SEW GIRL!, which she founded in 2003. She lives in Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Nicole Claire Mallalieu
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStash Books
- Content Note731 colour illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.