All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn response to its readers' calls for more health content in the manner that they've come to expect from Men's Health, here is straightforward, personal information delivered with a double-shot of humour. Baby boomers and millennials alike will respond to the promise of leaner, stronger, healthier longevity. Features include: health and fitness self-tests so readers see how they measure up to other guys their age; a decade-by-decade cheat sheet for diagstic tests men must have; special reports on testosterone supplementation, telomere protection, reversing diabetes and heart disease, and preventing dementia; a troubleshooter's guide to common ailments and quick fixes; a simple plan for losing weight and preserving muscle mass; answers to 50 questions men are afraid to ask their doctors. Readers who seize this moment and follow the world-class tips in this book can expect the next 40, 50, or more years of their lives to be the most active, fun, and satisfying ever.
- Author BiographyBill Phillips is the Editor-in-Chief of Men's Health magazine, the world's largest men's magazine brand, and a leading authority on men's issues. Under his leadership, Men's Health won the 2015 National Magazine Award for General Excellence, the industry's highest honor.
- Author(s)Bill Phillips
- PublisherRodale Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEmmaus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.