All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $86.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $45.12
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.67
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionMysterious and remote, the Land of the Thunder Dragon is endlessly fascinating. Written by two authors who live and work in Bhutan, The Bhutan Bucket List goes beyond the 'Shangri-la' cliches to reveal this incredible country's realities, its surprises, and its hidden treasures. Intended to provoke, entertain, inform and challenge, it contains a mixture of the spiritual and the worldly, the majestic and the zany, the delightful and the downright odd. Whether you are planning a trip, reflecting fondly on a past visit, or simply dreaming of the mountains from your easy chair, The Bhutan Bucket List will provide you with a great time! To learn more about The Bhutan Bucket List visit our Facebook page TheBhutanBucketList. And please take time to leave Feedback here after you've received your book.
- Author BiographyProfessor Rob Marjerison is a former merchant mariner and satellite telecommunications executive. Seeking change, he joined the faculty at the Royal University of Bhutan and spent the following four and a half years riding a vintage motorbike through the Himalayas and teaching in the Business Department at Royal Thimphu College. Stavan Attwood comes from northeastern England. He has spent much of his career abroad teaching at universities in Africa, China, Thailand and South Korea before arriving in Bhutan in January 2014. He holds a doctorate in English literature, and teaches literature at Royal Thimphu College.
- Author(s)Prof R K Marjerison
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Introduction byDavid L Sloan IV
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.