Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionBefore I became ill and entered the twilight zone for the first time which was the Roundhay Wing, a ward for people with mental illness in Leeds. Well I did used to work, t just with my Dad, I've worked and been loads of things, from being in the fruit shop to Next Menswear, Wardrobe Menswear, Winerites, Beatties, Square on the Lane, Yates', Asda, window fitting, building sites, Kays catalougue, Warehouse, Pleasureland (Southport), all kinds of things I've tried. I must admit, I never settled anywhere, always shifting, moving from one pickle to the next, I never stayed in a job for long, I just couldn't do it. I'm sure it was part of my bi-polar and other conditions looking back w, jumping from one thing to the next was a pattern of mine it would seem. Anyhow, I still tried to work.
- Author(s)Kody Lincoln Martin
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight202 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.