All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the trivial to the serious, more questions have probably been asked about the Bible than any other book. You can find sound, biblical answers to over 700 of them in this fascinating resource. Working through the Bible book by book, Larry Richards looks at a wide range of perplexing questions on topics ranging from authorship and internal contradictions to scientific error and historical inaccuracy. He also explores hard-to-understand passages, shedding light on their meaning and their implications for the Christian life, while always maintaining the view that the Bible is reliable and trustworthy.
- Author BiographyLarry Richards holds a BA in philosophy from the University of Michigan, a ThM in Christian education from Dallas Theological Seminary, and a PhD in religious education and social psychology from Garrett Biblical Seminary and Northwestern University jointly. He has taught in the Wheaton College Graduate School, served as a minister of Christian education, and written over 200 books, including theological works, commentaries, and several study Bibles.
- Author(s)Larry Richards
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.01
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.