All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionSo often, our minds are burdened with stress and anxiety over the following areas: -our health -our job security -our financial state -our relationships -our self-worth Except for a few medical conditions, much of our anxiety is self-imposed. Which means there is a way we can cure it. Both practical and inspiring, <i>The Bible Cure for Anxiety</i> unlocks the meaning to key passages in the fourth chapter of the Book of Philippians to reveal how we can overcome this relentless tormentor. These scriptures help us filter our minds from the destructive crud of the world. So take a minute and change the filter. The engines of your thought life will run smoother, and your soul will enjoy a consistent, lasting peace.
- Author BiographyHenry Matlock is an ordained Christian preacher, who is thoroughly convinced that there is hope and help for people in all walks of life that can be found only by establishing and building a personal and intimate relationship with the living God. Henry believes that prayer, meditation, worship, praise, and especially study of the Bible unlock doors to successful living that are otherwise inaccessible to us. A native Arkansan, Henry graduated from the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas with an undergraduate degree in Finance. Henry also has earned graduate degrees in Business Administration, Finance, and Health Administration. Having worked in healthcare administration for more than 10 years, Henry is board certified in healthcare management and is a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the world's premier association of leaders in the field of healthcare administration. He also serves his local community in various capacities. <i>Daily Deposits for the Soul</i>, Henry's first book, became an Amazon bestseller in its category in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany. Henry is blessed to be happily married to his best friend and sweetheart of many years. He and Johnnie strive to model Christ and Church every day and to demonstrate before the world the beauty and joy of marriage.
- Author(s)Henry Matlock
- PublisherAlpha One Publishing
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlpha One Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angie Zambrano
- Introduction byS Scott Johnson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.