All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionInvite bowel regularity into your life! You don't have to suffer the bloating or discomfort of irritable bowel syndome any longer! This easy-to-read booklet will put you on the road to better health as you discover pertinent information about your digestive process and more. Learn how to sidestep gastrointestinal disturbances and implement ideas that your doctor may never have told you! In this concise little book, learn: Food triggers that affect the GI tract How stress plays a role in irritable bowel syndrome Why skipping meals and eating junk food invite trouble How adding fiber adds regularity to life You want to be healthy. God wants you to be healthy. Now at last, here's a source of information that will help you get healthy--body, mind and spirit.
- Author BiographyDr. Don Colbert is a board-certified family practice medical doctor who specializes in nutritional medicine, treating over 17,000 patients. Since 1984, Dr. Colbert has helped thousands of patients regain good health and live pain free after years of suffering. A graduate of Oral Roberts School of Medicine, he has received extensive training in nutritional medicine. As a result, he has founded and developed his own nutritional supplement line, Divine Health Nutritional Products. Dr. Colbert also co-hosts Golden Eagle Network's Your Health Matters with his wife, Mary. They frequently lead health seminars at home and abroad, the address health and nutrition issues as guests on national talk shows and news broadcasts. Don and Mary make their home in Central Florida.
- Author(s)Don Colbert
- PublisherSiloam Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2002
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSiloam Press
- Weight91 g
- Width102 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.