CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the best author and lover in the kwn universe comes the (some say ufficial) sequel to one of the world's most popular books. Box-painter Richard Goddammitwheresmyointment Richards is thrown with a throwing throw into the deep end of weird when he stumbles across a portal to a strange and wonderful world full of evil ducks, Australian druids, and a mad, ginger-bearded dwarf who's angry at God for putting his knees on backwards. Can Rick save the planet from Biff the Destroyer and his Doom-O-Ray 3000 X? There's only one way to find out - read the bloody book! Rhys Darby from Flight of the Conchords had this to say about it: Give us a bit to read it and I'll give you a quote.
- Author BiographyKarl Burnett started out life as a sperm. Then he grew into a baby, then a man, bypassing the awkward, gangly teenage stage. He now lives as the world's best lover and author, in Auckland, New Zealand where he heals people's souls with his immaculate words of wisdom and home made cola.
- Author(s)MR Karl Burnett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.