Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bible Is Right about Disaurs and Evolution shows unequivocally that the Bible is correct in its teaching that we once coexisted with disaurs and that evolution-the theory that contradicts this Biblical teaching-is patently false. This book offers extraordinary evidence from a variety of sources, including science, that the Scriptures are accurate regarding our coexistence with disaurs. Proving coexistence automatically disproves evolutionary dating, but this book takes the extra step of disproving all of evolution! It does so by examining and destroying, with logic and science, every major assumption and claim made by evolutionists, including the absurd tion that disaurs became extinct before humans appeared on earth. The Bible Is Right about Disaurs and Evolution highlights evolution as a ruthless brainwashing machine that t only dupes us into denying that disaurs are in the Bible, but also fools us into falling for a host of other false ideas, including the theory that the universe and life itself began accidentally. As a matter of fact, this book will show that evolution is so wrong in so many ways, that it stands in constant conflict with both time-hored Biblical truths and proven scientific principles. Furthermore, demonstrating that the strongest pieces of evidence for evolution are actually hoaxes, this book will prove that evolution is t a real science at all! This book t only proves the reality of our past coexistence with disaurs and the fallacy of evolution, but also shows how the suppression of these facts has polluted our laboratories, classrooms, and media. Finally, this book highlights the scientific and educational implications of its conclusions and offers an intelligent alternative to evolution.
- Author(s)James Edward Gilmer Ph.D.
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.