All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.30Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bible is full of amazing lessons and stories, but for anyone interested in learning about what they mean and how they fit together, it can be difficult with a traditional Bible. Idiot's Guides: The Bible brings every Old Testament and New Testament book to life. This full-color book includes helpful summaries, vital statistics, key quotes and passages, and clear maps and timelines.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Phillips, PhD, is Associate Dean and Associate Professor of Systematic Theology at the Havard School for Theological Studies, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary's Houston Campus. He is also the Director of Southwestern's Darrington Extension, which offers a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies to offenders of all faiths (and none) in the Texas Prison System. He has more than 18 years of experience as a pastor and interim pastor, and has helped to introduce people in Africa, Asia, and North and South America to the Bible through his work with World Hope Ministries International.
- Author(s)Benjamin Phillips
- PublisherAlpha Books
- Date of Publication24/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleIdiot's Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintAlpha Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight975 g
- Width193 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.