All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionIn this profoundly insightful and highly readable book, Thomas Nash brilliantly refutes the common charge that the Mass is unbiblical. As you'll discover in these pages, the story of the Mass goes much deeper than the Last Supper and Christ's Passion. Indeed, it's part of an unbroken story that begins in the Garden of Eden and continues today in your local parish.
Working systematically through Scripture, Nash offers an authoritative explanation of salvation history, showing how the Old Testament pre-figures and the New Testament wondrously records Jesus's one self-sacrifice on Calvary which is mysteriously made present at each and every Mass.
Nash's meticulous, Scripture-packed analysis relies on hundreds of Bible passages to show that the story of the Mass is inextricably linked with the story of the Bible.
- Author(s)Tom Nash
- PublisherSophia Institute Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSophia Institute Press
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.