All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionWhether they own the latest model or a classic with thousands of miles on it, beginner and experienced cyclists alike need a guide that will help them get their bikes out of the shop faster and keep them on the road longer. For more than 20 years, The Bicycling Guide to Complete Bicycle Maintenance & Repair has done just that. With troubleshooting sections to quickly identify and correct common problems, 450 photographs and 40 drawings to clarify all the step-by-step directions so even the complete neophyte can get repairs right the first time, and Web sites and phone numbers of bicycle and parts manufacturers, this is truly the ultimate bicycle repair and maintenance manual. Now better than ever, the newest edition contains the latest information on component kits and carbon fork specifications.
- Author BiographyTODD DOWNS has been a self-taught, full-time wrench since 1989. Downs has been published in Dirt Rag magazine. He lives in Austin, TX.BICYCLING connects with millions of active, affluent professionals for whom cycling is the centerpiece of a vibrant, experiential lifestyle. Its unique combination of travel, gear, fitness, style, and award-winning stories brings the sport to life for passionate readers.
- Author(s)Todd Downs
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2010
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Content Note450 black & white photographs, 40 illustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width276 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement6th
Most relevant reviews
- snowman11000008 Jun, 2013by
great value detailed guide.
Excellent detail and covers many styles of bikes that you could imagine. Great for beginners and expert alike.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.