All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.18
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $71.31
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis Green Storybook will help children to learn to read using Ruth Miskin's highly effective Superphonics method. There are four levels in the Storybook series - Blue (the easiest), Green, Purple and Turquoise (the hardest). Each level is linked to one of the core Superphonics books. Green Storybooks practise the sounds taught in Superphonics Book 3. All the Storybooks are fun to read and beautifully designed and illustrated in colour.
- Author BiographyRuth Miskin is a leading authority on phonics and the teaching of reading. She has over 20 years' teaching experience and until recently was head teacher of Kobi Nazrul School, Tower Hamlets, London. She was an adviser to the National Literacy Strategy and is now national training director of Success for All, a literacy programme which trains British teachers.
- Author(s)Ruth Miskin
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication19/07/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSuperphonics Green Storybook
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width136 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Charlotte Hard
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.