CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.47Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionA gorgeous gift for any girl who likes to get creative. The Big Beautiful Colouring Book For Girls contains incredible colour illustrations and pretty patterns that are just too irresistible to leave untouched. Each stunning image is first shown partially coloured, then in black and white for girls to really let their imaginations run wild.
- Author BiographyKaty Jackson (Author) Katy Jackson is a freelance illustrator based in London. Over the last 9 years her studio has produced illustrations for a wide variety of clients across the industry and the world. Her work has included artwork for book covers, storyboards, picture books, commemorative plates, greetings cards, puzzles, tv programmes and editorial pieces. Katy Jackson works in a mix of media, using pencil and Photoshop. Pencil roughs are emailed to the client for approval before final artwork. The final print-ready illustrations are then sent either digitally by CD or email, or sent as original artwork. Nellie Ryan (Author) Nellie Ryan developed a love for design and illustrating from a young age. Growing up in New Zealand, she was raised on a healthy diet of coloured pencils, endless amounts of drawing paper and chocolate. Over the past ten years working with an international client base Nellie has gained a reputation for her distinctive style. She specialises in textile design, book and editorial illustration, surface print design and fashion trend forecasting. Ann Kronheimer (Author) Ann Kronheimer was born and brought up in Primrose Hill in London. She studied Fine Art at Hornsey School of Art but turned to illustration on leaving. In the early years she subsidised her career with gardening and working in a cinema. Now, she is lucky enough to spend her days drawing in a studio overlooking the garden of her home in Hackney. She has illustrated books by authors such as Dick King-Smith, Linda Chapman and Herbie Brennan and worked for publishers including Puffin, Ladybird and Buster Books. Hannah Davies (Author) Hannah Davies is an award-winning Welsh based freelance designer and illustrator. She is a fine-detail Surface Pattern Design specialist who draws on her love of nature for inspiration, producing intricate work rich in texture and colour. Combining illustrations and pattern design, 'I use my imaginative and detailed hand-drawing as a starting point. I then develop this using my own vibrant watercolours and collage techniques creating quirky stories and inspiring patterns'. Hannah has worked with many design companies from all ends of the spectrum contributing in design, publishing and advertising.
- Author(s)Ann Kronheimer,Hannah Davies,Katy Jackson,Kimberley Scott,Nellie Ryan
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Out-of-print date16/12/2016
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katy Jackson,Ann Kronheimer,Hannah Davies,Kimberley Scott,Nellie Ryan
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.