All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ultimate guide to crochet stitches - over 350 - including fans, picots, shells, clusters, bobbles, and more. Increase your stitch repertoire! Access hundreds of crochet stitches that you can use year in and year out. From two of the most respected names in crochet, this is an indispensable guide. You can find step-by-step instructions for more than 350 stitches, from easy to advanced, including shells, fans, clusters, bobbles, and more. You can see a swatch for each stitch in a full-colour, close-up photograph. You can locate quickly and conveniently any stitch you like; stitches are grouped by style for easy reference, and an alphabetical index is also included.
- Author BiographyJean Leinhauser was the author of dozens of knitting and crochet books. Rita Weiss is one of the most respected authors in needlework today.
- Author(s)Jean Leinhauser,Rita Weiss
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Most relevant reviews
- fire-horse6614 Apr, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.