All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe most complete listing of Fenton Milk Glass is w revised and expanded. The beautiful white and pastel Milk Glass made by Fenton Art Glass from 1940-1985 is described and displayed in over 470 striking color photographs. During this period, Fenton was the preeminent manufacturer of Milk Glass wares. One look at this book will show you why. Superb examples in the popular Hobnail and Silver Crest patterns abound along with Block & Star, Cactus, Daisey & Button, Regency, Rose, and many other popular patterns. Forms from ashtrays and candy boxes to tidbits and vases are featured with a history of the company, glossary, and bibliography. Newly updated market values are in the captions.
- Author BiographyJohn Walk, owner of Memory Lane Antiques, started researching Fenton Art Glass roughly twelve years ago; he soon saw the need for a full colored identification guide with prices. He travels a thirty state area regularly, both buying and selling. John has published numerous books on Fenton Art Glass.
- Author(s)John Walk
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2004
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note470+ color photos
- Weight1250 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.